Tagged by gretchin http://www.scarletstarstudios.com/blog/archives/2007/06/seven_random_things_no_more_and_no_less.html
1. I haven't posted in this blog for 6 months. How sad am I? I was totally overwhelmed this quarter.
2. Next week I finish my last full year of classes. Forever. Wow. I still have all next year to work on dissertation, but no more "have to" classes.
3. I was born in Fontana, CA and lived there in to my 20's. My son was born at the same hospital I was born at.
4. I was in a computer programming class in junior high, in which we used Tandy computers to program in Basica.
5. I lived in North Carolina for three years, and planned on going to graduate school in South Carolina, but we decided that this was not our fate when Todd got a very expensive speeding ticket on our way to check out the school. I ended up getting my Masters degree in NC instead.
6. In third grade I cried all the way home from school on report card day because I got a C in english, it was completely unjust.
7. In 7th grade I was a peer counselor, but got kicked out of the program for hugging a boy (inappropriate act of affection on campus.) The dean had all the peer counselors kicked out of the program one by one.
tagging... whoever reads this post- anyone not give up on me yet? reply here to let me know! :)